Frequently Asked Questions

How do I schedule an appointment to view a property?

Please fill out the "Leasing Request" form on the Forms page of this website, Text/Call us at (979) 216-5053, or email us at

How do I activate the Internet at University Heights?

The Home Owner's Association (HOA) provides cable and Internet access through Suddenlink. To activate this service, please call Suddenlink and tell them you are a resident at University Heights. Then, give them the number off of your modem. Suddenlink is located at 4114 East 29th Street Bryan, TX or give them a call at (866) 229-8750.

Do you offer short term rentals?

The majority of our leases contain a minimum of a 1 year term. In a few cases, units are available for a shorter term. Please contact us to check the current availability. 

Who do we contact for utilites?

Bryan Texas Utilities (BTU) - ELECTRIC

(979) 821-5700


(979) 690-9799

Wickson Creek Special Utility District - WATER at SILVER HORSE

(979) 589-3030

College Station Utilities - SEWER & TRASH at UNIVERSITY HEIGHTS

(979) 764-3535